Doors Open returns to St. John’s on September 15!
Doors Open is a unique opportunity for the citizens of Newfoundland and Labrador to celebrate our built heritage through the exploration of our historic architectural gems. Buildings that are normally closed to the public or charge an entrance fee welcome visitors to look around for free.
This year’s event features a renewed focus on some of our most significant built heritage sites.
Visit the sites on September 15, and join us for the Doors Open Walking Tour on September 16.
– George Street United Church
– Basilica Museum of St. John the Baptist
– Crow’s Nest Officers’ Club
– James J. O’Mara Pharmacy Museum, Apothecary Hall
– Newman Wine Vaults
– Anglican Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
– St. John’s City Hall
– Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador
– St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church – “The Kirk”
– Commissariat House
– Gower Street United Church
– Railway Coastal Museum
For full details and each site’s opening hours, visit historictrust.ca/doorsopen