ArtsNL’s online grant application system is now open for pre-registration only.
All applicants wishing to submit applications to ArtsNL in the future should pre-register with the online system to create their profile anytime between January 2 and April 1, 2018.
Please visit artsnl.smartsimple.ca to pre-register by clicking on the “Register Here” button.
Starting in April, grant applications for ArtsNL programs will move online. Applications needing to be submitted to ArtsNL prior to April will follow the existing process.
As of April 2, all grant applications made to ArtsNL will have to be done using the new online application system at artsnl.smartsimple.ca.
The following list summarizes the first grant program deadlines for the new online system:
- Professional Artists Travel Fund (April to July 2018 Session)
- ArtsSmarts (May 31, 2018)
- School Touring Program (June 15, 2018)
- Professional Project Grants Program [Fall] (September 17, 2018)
- Community Arts Program (October 1, 2018)
- Sustaining Program for Professional Arts Organizations Year Three (February 1, 2019)
- Annual Operating Program for Professional Arts Organizations (February 15, 2019)
- Professional Project Grants Program [Spring] (March 15, 2019)