2018’s Speaker Series on Health and Safety conference was a great success so we’re headed back! This year we’ve added an additional speaker, a highly requested post-conference course on Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee, and moved the venue to The Coast Prince George Hotel.
Speakers and topics include:
– Linda Edgecomb will be delivering the opening keynote “Breaking Busy. Energy and Resilience in Crazy Times”
– Dave Earle will discuss “Diversity in Transportation: Bullying, Harassment, and the Acceptance of Others”
– Cathy Cook will speak on “Mental Health in Transportation: What You Need to Know”
– Jacqueline Morrison, Industry Specialist with WorkSafeBC will introduce WorkSafeBC’s “Industry Driven New Safety Resources”
– Angela Splinter will be coming from Ottawa to deliver the closing keynote “Modernizing Your HR Approach”
For more information regarding the speakers, venue, accommodation, and costs, please go to SafetyDriven.ca/Speaker-Series. Sign up by August 30th to take advantage of the early bird discount!